Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Cassandra Clare über Jemima

Hier ein paar Sätze, die Cassandra Clare über Jemima West gepostet hat, die Isabelle in der City of Bones Verfilmung spielen wird:

A few questions and answers:
“Will Jemima dye her hair/wear contacts to play Isabelle?”
She will surely dye her hair. Contacts probably, but some people/actors can’t wear them (Daniel Radcliffe never could, that’s why Harry always had blue-green eyes, allergies I think) so I cannot make promises about stuff that is basically “the costume department’s decision down the road in connection with the actor’s physical limitations.” I am assured they will do everything they can to make the actors fit the physical descriptions in the book, where appropriate.
“What was Jemima’s audition like?”

Really good! She did a scene with Clary, but she also did the scene where she talks about Alec being gay — “I love my brother, I’d do anything for him, but I can’t help him with this” and was lovely and passionate. I was like, That’s damn right, you love your brother! He’s a good guy! She convinced me.

Ich denke, wenn sie Cassandra Clare überzeugt hat, wird sie auch uns überzeugen. Ich bin gespannt!!
Hier noch ein paar Fotos:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen